Membership will grant you access to the Day Trading INDU model on a timely basis. You will be able to check the forecast on the Members Area, as soon as it is published.
Most forecast are published at 16:20 NYT - or between 16:00 and 19:30 NYT - of the previous day. Seldom
(in about 12% of the cases), forecasts are published either in the morning NYT, right before the opening of
the NYSE, or even after. In July and August, and in particular circumstances, the service may be suspended
for brief periods of time; in that case, the forecasts produced by the INDU model are published with a few
Forecasts are also offered freely in the Home Page, but with 12-15 hours delay.
No refunds will be offered for the delays and interruptions mentioned above: they are part for the deal. On
the other hand, we keep our prices low. Furthermore, we sometimes extend – for free - the subscription
period of our members, to compensate them for the possibility of incurring in such interruptions and
delays. Such extensions however are never granted on an individual basis, but to sub-groups of subscribers.
*** Please, follow carefully the following subscription steps ***
- Select a subscription period and click the "Buy now" button.
- Login with your PayPal account.
- Select "pay with my PayPal account" option.
- Click "Pay now" button.
- Click "Return to website: firstname.lastname@example.org" button and wait to be redirected to our registration page.
- When the registration page is loaded:
- if you are a new member, please, fill the "New registration" form.
- if you are already a member and you want to extend your subscription, please, fill "Extend your subscription" form.
- Write down your username and password and keep them in a safe place.
In case you experience any problems after you completed the payment process, try the 'Forgot your password' link.
DISCLAIMER: Specific and personalized investment advice is not intended by our communications. Their contents are for the public record. Information is based on the analysis of past data and assessments by the models. In the past, only long term performances have been theoretically profitable, while in the short run the model has often accumulated losses. In any case, future performance may not reflect past performance. Profitable trades are not guaranteed. No system or methodology ensures stock market profits. No guarantee is made regarding the reliability or accuracy of data. In other words, use this stuff at your own risk!